Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Kristen Stewart Covers June Issue of Elle US

Kristen Stewart is looking beautiful on the cover of the June 2012 issue of Elle.


In the spread, she not only gets glammed up in dresses, she also dons a suit for a picture of herself and…herself!


In the issue, Kristen opens up about not enjoying riding horses for her new movie Snow White & the Huntsman. “I hated it. I didn’t take to the whole mentality of f**king ordering that thing around – ‘Go now!’ You have to be an a**hole, basically. Not to say that horse people are a**holes to their horses. But you have to basically tell that thing who’s boss, and I didn’t want to do that. I was like, ‘No, do your thing. I don’t even want to be up here.’”


Catherine Hardwicke also told the magazine about casting Kristen and Rob in the first Twilight movie. “Rob and Kristen sat down at the table and did the biology scene. I felt the sparks. I could see the attraction. Kristen was very vocal – she knew she had the strongest connection with Rob. I said, ‘Let me have a day to see if it translates to the screen.’ I warned him, ‘She’s underage, don’t even think about it! It’s a law in our country.’”








Source: ClevverTV

No comments:

Post a Comment